Team-building exercises and private screening events
A range of ‘cinema’ activities at Kinepolis
Team-building events are aimed at strengthening a team’s togetherness, and tightening the bonds within it, so as to increase workplace productivity. Essential regardless of the business’s size, they can be organised around the world of the cinema, through numerous activities. At Kinepolis, we can suggest several ideas to you and allow you to organise a private screening at the end of the session. It’s guaranteed to have the desired effect!
The ‘cinema’ activities at Kinepolis
The main advantage of team-building activities centred around the cinema is their chameleon-like nature: most of the activities can be carried out either inside or outside, with a small group or a big one, and with an infinite number of themes… The event created always culminates in a private screening for the whole group.
At Kinepolis, we have lots of experience of organising these kinds of activities. Among the most popular are:
- Corporate film: for this team-building format, we make available our technical staff and the equipment required in order to create a film that is at once serious and authentic.
- The filming of a commercial: here, the goal is to show off the merits of one of the products and/or services of the company, which everyone naturally knows about.
- The short film: far removed from the company’s habitual universe, this cinema activity transports the participants to the world of the silver screen for remakes, often featuring plenty of colour.
- The silent movie: a deep dive into the origins of the cinema which requires the participants to accentuate their scenic expression to convey messages.
- Filming on a green screen: along the same lines as weather forecasters, the filming, ideally in a small group, requires a degree of know-how in order to look believable.
- The Lip dub: a standout team-building exercise for some years now, the lip dub combines music and video to keep the participants perfectly in sync.
- Dubbing of a film: Kinepolis provides you with clips from legendary movies, without the sound. Consequently, the quality of the final output is directly dependent on the participants’ observation skills and creativity…
The private screening, after the director calls ‘Cut!’ on the team-building exercise
Lastly, whatever the team-building activities chosen, Kinepolis proposes a private screening, so that the participants can enjoy seeing their creation (and those of the other groups, as the case may be) on the big screen. A moment of togetherness that serves as a wonderful conclusion to the ‘cinema ’ session.
After the private screening, Kinepolis can arrange a short break for drinks and snacks to allow the participants to make the magic of the afternoon or day last a little longer, on a more informal footing.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Kinepolis for your next cinema team-building exercise, followed by a private screening (and perhaps even a cocktail). It’s a safe bet that this kind of event will cement the bonds between your teams!
DISCOVER ALL OUR SERVICES IN OUR NEW BUSINESS BROCHURE!
Visit our conference rooms, reception areas and browse all the display possibilities in 2 clicks thanks to the OVERLY application which will transport you to our new generation virtual tour by YOUREKA!
By Amandine Schosseler
Kinepolis is a leading player in Europe and has cinemas in Luxembourg, Belgium, France, Spain, Switzerland, Poland and most recently in Canada. Besides its cinematographic activity, Kinepolis is also active in the field of advertising and events.
Amandine has been supporting professionals since June 2013 with the aim of providing them with personalized follow-up through the solutions offered by Kinepolis: conference rooms, seminar rooms, private screening with or without reception, advertising, sponsorship, etc.
Tel.: +352 42 95 11 13 / Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org